We all have bad days.
It took me almost a year to finish Self-Care for Bad Mental Health Days. When I started it, I was going through a rough time. Working retail during a pandemic, struggling with work/life balance, and dealing with my wife having multiple surgeries.
I'd find myself in these moods where I was just annoyed, frustrated, and cranky. Or worse - depressed, stressed, and feeling like nothing would help me feel better. I wanted to make a workbook that would focus on feeling better while also acknowledging how difficult it is to find the energy to feel better.
This workbook is not meant to *fix* bad days but to find a way to improve them. Even if it's just a little bit.
This digital file has is 85 pages of magic.
Here's What's Inside Self-Care for Bad Mental Health Days!
- 85 page PDF (With a black and white version for easy printing)
- The importance of mental health
- Why self-care is difficult when we're depressed
- The anatomy of a bad day
- Bad day log
- Examples of maladaptive coping skills
- What healthy coping skills look like
- When you're feeling this - try this instead
- Love notes for when you're feeling alone, angry, lost, overwhelmed, stuck, sensitive, and sad
- The power of self-soothing
- Mood playlists
With all of my products, not only can you download them and print them out, but you can also fill them in straight from your computer or phone. With your phone, apps like XoDo or GoodNotes allow you to "write" inside the PDF. You can carry it around with you whenever you need it! You can also have the PDF printed from someplace like Staples or FedEx if you'd prefer a physical copy!
That's not all!
- 10-Minute cooldown
- What's behind your anger
- Creating a soft place to land
- Surviving bad days at work
- Things you can carry with you to help
- Journaling prompts
- Toxic positivity
- Developing a (healthy) positive mindset
- The positive buts
- Grounding exercises
- Gratitude list
- Several colorful prints
- Fill in this statement
- Things worth living for
- Having long-term good days
- Crisis mode worksheet
- Build your own crisis kit
- Positive self-talk
- Affirmations and how to use them
- Walkthrough your needs
- Setting boundaries with yourself and others
- How to hit the reset button
- Self-care tips for bad mental health days
- Comfy wordsearch
- Coloring page