Check out "Breathe" my anxiety workbook!
Breathe. One sentence. One that has been a running mantra in my head for years. A word I know better than my own name. When I walk into a room. Breathe. When I talk to someone new. Breathe. When the phone rings. Breathe. When I'm standing in front of a counter trying to order food. Breathe. When I'm afraid of what people are going to say or what they think of me. Breathe.
Anxiety has shaped my life.
For example, it stopped me from going to college. It stopped me from having healthy relationships and it stopped me from believing in myself. For a really long time, it stopped me from having a life.
When I was 11 I started having anxiety-induced stomach aches. By 14, I was having panic attacks. At 16 I started to get stress headaches and migraines. At 20, I was borderline agoraphobic. My main coping mechanism was avoidance - avoid, deny, and ignore all of the things that made me anxious and if that didn't work, then I'd eat everything I could get my hands on, play a video game, sleep, and do my best to check out on life. I was miserable for years. I was anxious for years. Years. I couldn't speak up, I couldn't tell people "no", and that led to so many harmful experiences in my life.
I'm not a doctor. I haven't 100% cured my own anxiety but it has gotten better.
My anxiety has gotten so much better.
I can function. I can breathe. (Breathe) I can go weeks without my anxiety rising above a 1 or 2. I run my own business. I've bought my own home. I run an online group of almost 20,000 people. My anxiety isn't gone, but it's also not controlling my life.
My anxiety workbook is a collection of the things I've learned in the last ten years that have helped me truly manage my anxiety. It's full of healthy coping mechanisms and strategies to start facing your anxiety instead of avoiding it. This is not your basic "Go meditate, jog, and start eating healthy" - advice (although I do touch on those things - why they're hard to do when you're anxious and how to try to do them anyway). It does include a lot of DBT (dialectical behavior therapy) and a mix of a lot of different approaches. There's something for everyone.
The point of this anxiety workbook: Help you to discover healthy coping mechanisms that work for YOU.
- "Breathe." is 137 pages of anxiety tips and worksheets.
- In the back of the book, there are 3 extra copies of most of the worksheets and 30 pages of "Anxiety Today" check-in sheets.
- The digital version a brand new design and several old versions.
- Information on basic coping skills, coping skills for being out in public, and random anxiety tips.
- My Anxiety Story (Great for teens!).
- Information on what anxiety is and why we have it.
- DBT and the main aspects of incorporating it into your life.
- Wise Mind (How to combine logic and emotion)
- Bravery Records (Times you were super brave and conquered anxiety)
- Worse Case Scenario (Create a survival plan for those overwhelming fears)
- Mindreading (Your anxious perception vs reality)
- Predicting the Future (What you're worried about and what actions you can take now)
- The Worry Jar (A place to write down your little worries)
- Ask for What You Need (How to ask others for things minus the anxiety)
The Digital Anxiety Workbook
When you purchase the digital version you are getting a .pdf file that you download to your computer and print out from home or fill it in straight from your computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader. You also get the new colorful download AND several old designs (including black&white) so you can pick your favorite!
-Breathe." is 137 pages of anxiety tips and worksheets.
-In the back of the book, there are 3 extra copies of most of the worksheets and 30 pages of "Anxiety Today" check-in sheets.
-The digital version includes all of the different design styles.
-Information on basic coping skills, coping skills for being out in public, and random anxiety tips.
-My Anxiety Story (Great for teens!).
-Information on what anxiety is and why we have it.
-DBT and the main aspects of incorporating it into your life.
With all of my products, not only can you download them and print them out, but you can also fill them in straight from your computer or phone. With your phone, apps like XoDo or GoodNotes allows you to "write" inside the PDF, so you can carry it around with you whenever you need it! You can also have the PDF printed from someplace like Staples or FedEx!
Do you want all of my digital products?
Get the Blessing Manifesting Self-Love Bundle! This is ALL of my digital products, including Breathe. You also get so many other awesome products on mental health, relationships, self-love, and of course self-care!