Do you want a cute way to track your reading and books this year? I have a thing for that - the Reading Journal & Planner!
Over the last few years, I've been completely burnt out when it comes to reading. I've finally begun to overcome it and with the suggestion of an amazing Patron, I decided to create a worksheet packet that would help me track my reading goals this year!
This 40-page PDF can be filled out digitally (using Adobe Reader) or printed out at home! It includes a ton of different ways to track your books, review them, make notes, and track your reading habits!
What's in the Reading Journal and Planner?
Here's What's Inside!
- A 40-Page PDF (with two versions: full color & black and white)
- WINZIP File with single-page PDFs if you prefer to just use one page
- Reading Log (With and without a five-star rating)
- My Yearly Reading Challenge (Set a goal for how many books you're going to read and then plan it out!)
- To-Read List with a checklist so you can mark them off
- Book series tracker to write notes or summaries (as well as ratings!) for each book in a series
- Favorite authors - list your favorites and track what books you still have left to read
- Book Wishlist - for keeping track of books you'd like to buy (or gifts you'd like others to give you!)
- Library Book Tracker (date, title & author, format, return date, and then a place to check off when it's been returned)
- Book Recommendations (and who recommended them!)
- Keep track of new releases with the "Books Coming Soon Page"
- Multiple Review Pages for series, audiobooks, ebooks, and regular books
- Did Not Finish List (with a spot for the reason!)
- Book Club Review (Keep track of characters, themes, as well as a place for discussion points and questions!)
- Book Bingo - a fun challenge I created that includes 'a book set in the season you were born' and 'a book based only on the cover'
- One 10-book and one 30-book challenge page that are meant to be printed out and colored in
- A 365 Reading Tracker to track the # of pages or minutes you've read each day
- Book Notes: Title, Author, Genre, Start & Finish Date
- January - December pages to track to-read list, done reading, and unfinished
With all of my products, not only can you download them and print them out, but you can also fill them in straight from your computer or phone. With your phone, apps like XoDo or GoodNotes allow you to "write" inside the PDF. You can carry it around with you whenever you need it! You can also have the PDF printed from someplace like Staples or FedEx, if you'd prefer a physical copy!