I’m Dominee and I want to give you a great big welcome to Self-Love Rainbow! GIGANTIC HUGS!
So you’re brand new here right? Let me tell you exactly what you’ve gotten yourself into.
Are You: Searching for ways to love yourself and your body? Wanting to explore the many ways to deal with depression and anxiety? Yearning to fall in love with your life? Looking for something inspirational and uplifting? Tired of just existing in life without really getting into it?
Then you’re in the right place.
This was me: Self-harmer. Body hater. Verbal abuser. Depressed. Lonely. Anxious. Raging. Lying-on-the-bathroom-floor-crying-my-eyes-out. Self-loathing, girl. I was the definition of a walking, talking, train-wreck.
I decided that I didn’t want to be that person anymore so I did what I could to change. It took a lot (and I mean a lot) of work and I tried a lot of things. I had to figure out who I was and what I liked. What fit into my life and what didn’t.
That’s one of the things I love most about self-care. It’s different for everyone and that’s such a beautiful thing. There are so many ways to love yourself.
So I’m gonna share the 1 million ways there are to go about that.
I’m most well-known for my Self-Care Planner which has been changing lives for seven years.
My Favorite Things About Self-Love Rainbow
There are some pretty epic things around here. Wanna have the complete experience? Here ya go!
Sign up for the Newsletter! I don’t send it out all too often but when I do you get all kinds of goodies like free downloads, discounts, and super secret secrets. The kind that involve pinky swearing and everything.
Check out the Self-Care Circle! It’s our free Facebook group where we hang out. There are tons of fantastic people there, you’ll fit right in. Join, grab a cup of tea and soak in the wonderful community. (If you’re an introvert-y lurker that’s cool too, I TOTALLY FEEL YOU)
Get thee to the Freebies Page! I love making free stuff for you. There are all sorts of things, wallpapers, e-books, printables, and worksheets! I do take requests so if there’s something you really want to see, lemme know!
Here are a few of my favorite posts:
- 6 Types of Self-Care You Need to Know: Want to know the basics of self-care and how to implement them into your life.
- The Best Apps for Anxiety: Here are a few tools you can carry around with you if you struggle with anxiety. We use our phones on a daily basis, let’s use that force for wellness.
- Bullet Journaling for Self-Love: Journaling has been one of my all-time favorite tools for personal growth and managing my mental health.
- Self-Care for Your Personality Type: INFP? ESFP? Find the perfect gift for yourself or someone else!
- 5 Mantras for Anxiety and Depression: Another tool I use to manage my mental health is getting all spiritual with mantra and chanting.
- Self-Care for Morning Anxiety: Waking up With Anxiety is the absolute worse. Here are some tips to cope with it.
You + Me = Magic and Awesomeness
I’d love to connect with you and get to know you! So I’ll admit, growing up I was pretty freakin’ anti-social and this whole “talking to people” thing still feels new to me but I’m trying. Feel free to strike up a conversation with me, I promise not to just awkwardly stare at you… O.O
- Facebook is my favorite! I update my page a lot, and I like it when people like me, so like me, LIKE ME!
- If you want rainbow-colored happiness – check out my Instagram.
- I’m also on pinterest
- You can email me at Dominee@SelfLoveRainbow.com
- If you want to add me on my personal facebook go for it, I’m SparklyDominee, because I’m… well.. sparkly… but not in an Edward Cullen kinda way… in a I’m so awesome I sweat glitter kinda way…
Don't forget to check me out on Patreon for Q&As, Submit Your Ideas, Exclusive Discounts, Worksheets, and Images.